Did you know that we accept child care vouchers? Click here for more information.
Tuition Payment Options
All Tuition payments will be made through FACTS Tuition Management Company at https://online.factsmgt.com. Payments through FACTS Tuition must be made either through an automatic bank-to-bank transfer of funds from an authorized checking or savings account or by credit card. Please note that there is a 2.75% convenience fee for any credit card payments made. FACTS currently accepts MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
The following payment plans are available:
- In Full: One (1) single payment through FACTS Tuition made on July 5th or July 20th.
- Semester Plan: Two (2) biannual payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of July and November.
- 10 Month Plan: Ten (10) monthly payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of each month starting in July and ending in April.
- 12 Month Plan: Twelve (12) monthly payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of each month starting in May 2019 and ending in April 2020. Please note that the final deadline to sign up for the 12 Month Plan is March 31st. The 12 Month Payment Plan Form must be filled out to choose this option.
- A 12 Month Bundle Payment Plan option for tuition and fees is available. By choosing this plan, the cost of tuition and all chosen programs will be combined and spread out over 12 months. Please see the information packet for more details and to choose your plan options.
Tuition Rates 2019-2020
|Early Education Program*
|| K-2– Grade Eight
|Kindergarten 1* (Age 4)
*Additional $200 per K-2 Student
**Preschool and Kindergarten 1 not eligible for Family Discount
***Additional $200 Book and Technology fee per child in Kindergarten 2 through Grade Eight.
Important Reminders Regarding Tuition
- Your child’s enrollment is dependent upon a tuition account in good standing.
- Non-payment of tuition may result in the loss of your child’s seat in the Academy.
- If a payment problem exists, it is crucial that the parent or guardian contact the Business Office to notify the Academy of the issue(s) and to make arrangements for payment.
Tuition does not cover the cost of educating every child at Quincy Catholic Academy. The difference of this up front discount will be financed mainly through fundraising.
All Quincy Catholic Academy families are required to participate in fundraising efforts and raise a minimum amount of $600 through our various fundraisers. Fundraising provides crucial revenue to finance the gap between what it costs for us to educate one student and what you pay in tuition. Parents also have the option to pay the $600 without participating in any fundraising activity or pay $500 and complete 15 hours of service.
Quincy Catholic Academy’s financial aid fund is generously provided in part by the Catholic Schools Foundation. Currently, financial aid is available for students in Kindergarten 2 through Grade Eight. Because we dispense Catholic Schools Foundation funds, we are required to follow their guidelines for the distribution of aid. Financial aid will not be awarded to families unless their tuition account is in good standing and payments have been made on a regular basis. In order to maintain your financial aid award you must make your tuition payments on time and be enrolled in both the FACTS Payment Plan and FACTS Grant and Aid system (two separate programs).
You can apply for financial aid at http://online.factsmgt.com.
Financial Aid will be lost if any of the following occur:
- Withdrawal from the Academy
- Not active in a FACTS Payment Plan
- Tuition accounts are not current
Please see the links below for further information:
Financial Responsibility Agreement 2019-2020
Financial Aid Information for 2019-2020
12 Month Payment Plan Form
Quincy Catholic Academy does not discriminate against students on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational or admissions policies.