Quincy Catholic Academy is a diverse learning community of students from Preschool to Grade Eight. We are dedicated to faith and values formation, academic excellence, and service to others. We are guided by the teachings of Jesus as we prepare for life in the twenty-first century.
- Enrolling students in Preschool (starting at age 3) through Grade Eight.
- Provides faith formation, a nurturing community, and a reinforced family environment with the support of the Quincy Catholic Parishes and Pastors.
- Board of Trustees with educational, religious, and business expertise.
- Collaborations with Archbishop Williams High School , Stonehill College, Emmanuel College, and the Boston College.
- Active Parent Association hosting many fun events and enrichment programs for our students.
- Extracurricular offerings, including Drama, Art Club, Lego Club, School Newspaper, Student Council, Floor Hockey, School Band, Choral Arts Group, Beantown Jumpers, and S.S.P.S.L. Basketball.
- High quality leadership, experienced and committed teachers and staff.
- Specialists in Art, Music, and Physical Education.
- Challenging academic curriculum aligned with the Massachusetts Common Core Standards.
- Foreign Language Program in Grades Two through Eight.
- Full time Academy guidance counselor and school nurse.
- Bus transportation for qualifying students.
- On-site Extended Day Program.
- Daily lunch program.
- State-of-the-art Science Lab and equipment.
- Fully equipped art studio and music room.
- Renovated gymnasium and auditorium.
- SMART Boards® in all middle school classrooms.
- Apple® TV in Kindergarten 2 through Grade Five classrooms.
- Google® Chromebooks in Grades Five through Eight
- Computer Lab equipped with newly updated iMac computers.
- Wi-Fi® Internet access throughout QCA.
- Newly renovated Early Childhood classrooms.