QCA is unique and special.
Many teachers and parents through the years have commented on how difficult it is to describe what makes our school so exceptional, because much of what distinguishes our school is intangible. Our school is alive, warm, joyful, and prayerful. Visitors sense this positive climate when they spend time here. Our school, blessed with a fantastic faculty, dedicated parents, and beautiful children, has a heart and soul.
First and foremost, we want our faith to be alive. We want the students and families to feel and experience that they are part of a school that celebrates the love of God through the gift and example of His Son, Jesus. From that perspective, the positive tone of the school is built.
Academics are strong and balanced. The culture of the school encourages each person to seek God first, strive for academic excellence, share our gifts and talents, and serve each other and the world.
Standard of Excellence
As faithful stewards of our ministries, our staff pledges to maintain a standard of excellence. We maximize the potential of each student. We remain inspired by our responsibility to faithfully serve the children in our care. We are committed to fulfilling our mission to live out the Gospel values by teaching to the heart, soul, and mind of each and every child.
Quincy Catholic Academy is an exciting place to be. The faculty and staff are dedicated to their work, committed to their ministry and above all, devoted to each student. The students are enthusiastic about learning, thoughtful of one another, and proud of their school. This combination equals success in and out of the classroom, and student accomplishments are proudly showcased throughout our campus.
- Offers rigorous academic curriculum aligned with the Massachusetts Common Core Standards.
- Provides faith formation, a nurturing community, and a reinforced family environment with the support of the Quincy Catholic Parishes
- Early Childhood Program with newly renovated classrooms and playground facilities
- Unique Interdisciplinary Middle School “Renaissance Program”, highlighting leadership and life skills, public speaking coaching, hands-on community service projects, language and culture Exploratory courses in French, Spanish and Latin and much more.
- Board of Trustees with educational, legal, business and religious expertise.
- Active Family School Association (FSA) hosting many fun events and enrichment programs for our students.
- Extracurricular offerings, including Drama, Art Club, Lego Club, Dance Club, School Newspaper, Student Council, Reader’s Theatre, Volleyball, School Band, Choral Arts Group, Cheerleading, and S.S.P.S.L. Basketball.
- Specialists in Art, Music, and Physical Education.
- Full-time Academy school counselor and school nurse.
- On-site Extended Day Program and Summer Program
- State-of-the-art Science and Technology Labs
- Fully equipped art studio and music room.
- Renovated gymnasium/auditorium.
- Apple TV in all classrooms
- Google® Chromebooks in Grades Three through Eight